These are a quick way to spice up your outfit. Variety of colors, textures, sizes and metals in bangle, bracelets and bangle bracelets convey their own personal style. You just need to look for your style.
Few tips for choosing the right bangle, bracelet or bangle bracelet
• Wearing a bunch of thin bangles that is 2 to 3 “wide accentuates the slenderness of your arms and wrists. Gold, Silver and Copper tones are a must have in every jewelry box.
• A snug fitting bracelet with more than 1-inch width looks good on a slim wrist and goes well with sleeveless tops. Avoid wearing them with long or cuff sleeves.
• A thin dangling bracelet goes well with half, 3/4, long or cuff sleeves.
• Mix and match a chunky bracelet with thin bangles for a celebrity style look.
• Stack up 2 to 3 bangle bracelets with bold colors that are more than ½ inch wide for a show stopper look.
• While combining bangle, bracelets and bangle bracelets, keep in mind the size of each otherwise it may end up in a chaotic look.