Anklets, Ankle Chains, or Ankle Bracelets have been worn since medieval periods but became very fashionable in the west during the late twentieth century. It is a most alluring piece of jewelry that adorns your body. They add daintiness to your ankles. These are a few tips for wearing fashion anklets:
• Choose delicate anklet chain with charms for healthy ankles.
• Anklet cuffs that are 1” to 3” thick enhances dainty ankles.
• Pair anklets with flip flops, high heels, flat shoes or sandals without straps around ankles.
• Perfect way to draw attention to tanned legs is anklets.
• Don’t clash anklet and shoe style. For example, metal anklets don’t gel with metallic colored shoes. Keep the shoe style simple when wearing an anklet.
• Anklets are a very casual and chic jewelry piece